Whelans Pharmacy is an independently owned family pharmacy that provides the town & district of Gorey with a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services.
Edward Whelan (MPSI) is the supervising pharmacist and manager of Whelan’s Pharmacy. Originally from Ballycullane in South Wexford, Edward studied pharmacy at the University of Brighton and now has over ten years experience working as a pharmacist. Edward and his wife Veronica moved to Gorey in 2010 and they opened Whelan’s Pharmacy on St Michael's road in Gorey on 21st August 2013.
Ed will be hosting the talk and discussing several important health related topics including:
1) The science of weight loss (plus lifestyle & dietary advice)
2) Preventative health - looking after your immune system + vitamin/supplements
3) Kids health
4) Managing your aches & pains
5) Looking after your mental health
6) Getting a good nights sleep
7) Audience questions
The talk will take place in the Ashdown Park Hotel on Tuesday the 13th of Feb at 8pm.
Please register below for this free event.